Tuesday 14 June 2011

My medical consultation


I had medical consultation last October 2009. I became sickly then, because of my workshift. Everyday I used to wake up at 3:00 in the morning to prepare for work. I worked as an online English teacher to Koreans in Ortigas Center. Philippine time is one hour ahead of Korean time so if it’s 5:00 o’clock AM in the Philippines, it’s already 6:00 o’clock AM in Korea. That was when my work started. I used to go home at 2:00 o’clock PM, that is when the temperature is usually sizzling hot (that made me sick). Going back, when I had this medical consultation in Paranaque Doctor’s Hospital, my aunt’s friend Laila (she is a hospital technician), referred me to the doctor. The hospital technicians there were very nice. Ate Laila introduced me to some of her friends there. Well, having a job like their’s is fun and fulfilling. Ate Laila said that she feels sense of fulfillment every time she assists patients. To be a hospital technician, you can attend phlebotomy training to get phlebotomist certification. I have cousin who wants to be like that, and I said, “Just go for it!”     

No comments:

Post a Comment