Thursday 9 June 2011

Foods That I Cannot Resist


Like what I have mentioned in my previous blog posts, eating is my favorite hobby. I have many favorite foods and since I am still young, I eat whatever I want. I can also cook or process some foods so I don’t have any problem if I want to eat a particular food that will need to be cooked or processed. I have a list of the foods that I cannot resist when I see them. However, these foods are highly acidic. It’s up to you if you will want to moderate or not the intake of these foods:
  • Artificial sweeteners
  • Beef
  • Carbonated soft drinks & fizzy drinks
  • Cigarettes (tailor made)
  • Drugs
  • White flour
  • Wheat flour
  • Goat meat
  • Lamb meat
  • Pastries & cakes made from white flour
  • Pork
  • Sugar
  • Beer
  • Brown sugar
  • Chicken
  • Deer meat
  • Chocolate
  • Coffee
  • Custard made from white sugar
  • Jams
  • Jellies
  • Liquor,white vinegar (processed)
  • Fish
  • Eggs
  •  
So sad. The foods that are mentioned above are all my favorites (sobs). I guess I have to eat alkaline-rich foods like orange, mandarin, calamansi and lemon. I have to be aware of my health so I will balance acid-alkaline intake. I think I also have to drink water that contains alkaline. There are available alkaline water machine that I can use to drink alkaline water whenever I eat acidic foods. That’s right!

Source: http://www.buzzle.com/articles/list-of-acidic-foods.html

No comments:

Post a Comment