Tuesday 7 June 2011

How Is It Like To Be a Vegetarian?

Before, I view vegetarian’s life as boring, sad and pale. Let’s admit the fact that meat is one of the most delicious foods in the world. Meat comes with many kinds of cooking like roasted, fried, boiled, stewed and many more. Roasted pig or “lechon” is my most favorite meat dish. Lechon is a popular food in the Philippines, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Latin American countries and Spain. I like the crispy roasted skin of the pig dipped in liver sauce, yummy.

However, as we grow older, we have to monitor our diet and cholesterol intake. So, in order not to take bad cholesterol from animal fats, I decided to be a vegan after two years. Why in two years? Well, I just want to enjoy my life eating delicious meat dishes within two years hahaha. I guess vegetarians don’t have absolute boring life because they don’t eat meat. I can see them everywhere and they are happy. Our company boss is a vegan, and so as my aunt and they are happy. My aunt lives in the United States and she said that she often eat in vegetarian restaurants. She just simply looks for vegetarian restaurants San Diego to choose which restaurant to eat to. She said that foods in there are great. They are like meat dishes but they are actually made from vegetables. Well, I will just prepare myself to be a vegan and think positively that I will enjoy it.    

No comments:

Post a Comment