Sunday 26 June 2011

Healing Without Medicine


When I was young, I wondered why my cold and cough easily healed without taking any drugs from the store. I asked my mother why and she said that it was my immune system that healed my cough and cold. Our immune system serves as the soldiers and armed forces in our body. When the immune system feels that there are certain bacteria and viruses that enter in the body, it will fight them. For me, if I feel something wrong, I don’t rely on drugs easily. I just let my immune system fight for the disease. There are medical institutions that teach how to boost your immune system like homeopathy Santa Fe.When you consult them, they will teach you what to do. I was surprised when I found out those even severe diseases like hepatitis, cancer and others can be healed by our immune system alone.     

No comments:

Post a Comment