Sunday 11 September 2011

Preparing for the Future


Being wise is an important attitude to prepare for the future. In my case, I plan to put up a small business in our hometown as a start up. I plan to save more money to put up a bigger business. When I have enough money to buy a car, I’ll probably buy a brand new one. My manager advised me that I buy a brand new one rather than a used one. His car is already 11 years old and it doesn’t give him any headache. He also advised me to apply for insurance like state farm insurance.

I also plan to apply for health and life insurance. I’ve just realized that getting insurance should be prioritized because it helps us to build our future. I’m planning to apply health insurance for my mother and father. In choosing insurance, you have to make sure that it comes from a reputable company like in state farm. Show your love to your family and their future.    

No comments:

Post a Comment