Tuesday 12 July 2011

My Nephew’s Studies


My nephew Kim studies in a university in Japan. As we know, Japan has excellent educational system, so my nephew always experiences difficulties in studying. He complains that his teachers frequently give them bulk of projects to be done in the weekends. Since I experienced being a student, I understand their sentiments. Having too many projects is truly hard and you have to be systematic in dealing with them, or else, everything would be a mess. The good thing about this generation is having computers readily available anywhere. In our times, few households own computer and hanging out in an internet cafe is quite expensive. Well, since my nephew has computer and internet connection at home, I advised him to access a website where he can Project Ideas and Project Samples. There, it would be easier for him to finish his projects and beat the deadlines.  

Photo credits: http://borbonianblogosphere.wordpress.com/2009/11/page/2/ 
                     www. ghchealth.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment