Friday 12 August 2011

What Do You Prioritize?

I had a chance to ride on our company’s car when I was an employee in my former job. We were going to a restaurant that time, our senior colleague Sir Abe, (in his late forties) was the one who drives my two younger officemates and myself were among the passengers. It came to our conversation the topic about priorities. Sir Abe mentioned that usually, working people choose from two options; car or house. Well me, since we already have a house, I chose car hahaha! I really want to have a car for family use. Moreover, I now work in Makati so I really need to have my own car. When it comes to car, I prefer Mitsubishi cars especially their new one, Mitsubishi Evo. I prefer brand new because it lasts for many years.  

No comments:

Post a Comment